The Keller Chamber
Entrepreneurship is flourishing in North Texas. Have you noticed? Economic adversity encourages businessstart-ups and has been a positive consequence of the last several years. People who have lost well-paying jobs are more willing to venture out on their own. Entrepreneurs make creative solutions to old problems and the world is made better. New services bring value, economic health and wealth to our community. Entrepreneurs are just the kind of positive influence Keller and North Texas needs. They help turn our economic wheels by transforming their unique inspirations into valuable and concrete businesses that create employment and encourage new ventures.
The Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce is proud to be a part of theis movement by providing our membership powerful speakers and business coaching to ensure their success. Our partnerships with SBA and SCORE Counselors give new business owners a head start on the road to success. If you need more information on how the Chamber or SCORE can help please don’t hesitate to call the chamber office at 817-431-2169.
Just this month, we had the privilege to witness the following:
• Terri Maxwell, our guest speaker at our monthly ENVISION Luncheon, and founder of Succeed On Purpose and GroRX. Our members walked away with tips and concrete ideas on improving their business.
• Damien Skinner, Int’l Speaker, Author and Marketing Consultant spoke to our Men’s Tool Time lunch on Mogulizing Your Business-What Hollywood Knows About Your Business That You Don’t. Great information and one on one discussion with the group and this amazing speaker
• Open House and Ribbon Cutting for Texas Bank Mortgage, located at 1858 E. Keller Parkway, Suite B Keller, TX 76248. We had a great attendance by our Business Impactors, Realtors and the community
• City Chat, where the Mayor and the Economic Development staff for the City of Keller unveiled the new “Keep it in Keller” website encouraging business in the Keller city limits to post specials and coupons to attract new business.
• Ribbon Cutting for Community Driving School located at 5250 N. Tarrant Parkway, Suite 118 Fort Worth, TX 76137. Attendance was phenomenal.
• Women’s Tool Time where Janet White, President of The JW Speakers Agency, spoke and discussed the secret to succeeding in sales is to change your thinking – about the sales process, your buyers and yourself. In “Getting In and Getting the Yes: What a Deejay and Broadway Composer Taught Me about Selling,” our members learned:
o Why “rejection” doesn’t exist in business
o Why it’s easier to get the “yes” than they think
o How their own fears, doubts, beliefs and self-imposed limitations are the real barriers to theirsuccess.
• Our “NEW” Lunch and Learn Webinar Series for Members Only- Facebook Tips & Tricks
• Cocktails & Cards at Chow and Chill located at 632 Keller Parkway Ste. 100, Keller, TX 76248. A great “Business After Hours” event where our members had an opportunity to network, mingle and create new business alliances.
• The Chamber staff and the Business Impactors had the opportunity to serve lunch to the residents at Evergreen of Keller and bring a smile to the residents there.
• Open House and Ribbon Cutting for Morning Glory Academy in Keller located at 129 Pecan Street Keller, Texas 76248
As you can see the Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce is on the move, we are creating a BUZZ and EXCITEMENT in our community. Our goal here at the Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce is to build commerce, create a health economy and connect our community to the businesses we represent.
The Keller Chamber – BELONG-ENGAGE-SUCCEED