Empowering Seniors – Registration Now Open
We’re just over 5 weeks away from the Award-Winning 7th Annual Empowering Seniors Health and Lifestyle EXPO for Caregivers, Boomers and Seniors – the event that just earned an award from the National Association of Counties!
The expo will include:
- Great food
- Free professional health screenings from area hospitals
- Informational workshops
- Over 140 local businesses, agencies and non-profit organizations
- Exciting surprises in store for you such as our new “Ask the Doctors” panel
- Additional seating in our new visitation area
- And did we mention… BINGO?
Meet our special guest, Dallas Cowboys Legend, Super Bowl MVP and Pro Football Hall of Famer RANDY WHITE!
To register or volunteer for this TOTALLY FREE EVENT or for more information, please visit www.EmpoweringSeniors.com or call 817-581-3600. (Group registration forms are also available by calling this number)
Circle your calendar for Friday, October 2, at First Euless Campus West, 205 N. Industrial Blvd., Bedford, Texas 76021. We look forward to seeing you and your friends at Empowering Seniors!