City of Hurst: Employment Opportunities
New Full-Time Position: Customer Service Representative
Process water billing payments and provide information to the public regarding water utility accounts. Has day to day contact with co-workers, citizens, and the public.
Essential Job Functions
- OPENS, CODES, and BATCHES water payments to customer accounts.
- RECEIVES payments, ANSWERS questions as needed, and PROVIDES information for customers in person and on the telephone regarding water utility accounts and related utility subjects.
- MAKES change for persons paying at the front counter and drive through window.
- RECEIVES cash from all departments, ISSUES receipts, and PREPARES daily cash report.
- PREPARES and MAINTAINS various records on utility turn-ons, turn-offs, transfers, and meter deposits. HELPS process delinquent utility accounts for disconnect list.
- PROCESSES and BALANCES mail payments daily through Remit Plus.
- ACCEPTS and PROCESSES applications for new service.
- PROCESSES returned mail.
- PROVIDES back-up for customer service representatives’ absences.
- ARRIVES at work on time and WORKS assigned schedule.
- PERFORMS other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please visit www.hursttx.gov.