Keller: KSAC presents spring trip to Washington, D. C.
Dates: April 24-May 2
9 days, 8 nights
Cost is $915 (Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Add $300 for single occupancy.)
$75 due upon registration; full payment due by Feb. 17, 2019
Planned activities include:
- Tour of the White House
- Motorcoach transportation
- 8 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the Washington, DC area
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Two Guided Tours of Washington, D.C. including the World War II Memorial, Capitol Hill, Embassy Row, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and more!
- Evening Guided Memorial and Monuments Tour
- The NEW MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE! 430,000 Square Feet of Biblical History
- Admission to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Garden
- Tram Ride through Arlington National Cemetery
Trip is provided by Diamond Tours. For more information, call 817-743-4370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For pictures, a detailed itinerary and more, visit: