Location: Meadow Park Athletic Complex
Time: 9:00a.m. until trailer is full
Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Waste properly. Crud Cruiser mobile collection trailers come to Bedford to collect household hazardous waste, however the capacity of the Crud Cruiser is limited, so events may end earlier than advertised. Events may also be cancelled in the event of rain. In either case, please do not leave household hazardous waste and chemicals in the parking lot.
• Automotive fluids
• Cleaners & Chemicals
• Cooking oil
• Lawn/Garden Chemicals
• Pool Chemicals
• Light Bulbs
• Paint & Painting Supplies
What’s NOT Accepted:
• Ammunition & Explosives
• Appliances & Electronics
• Building Materials
• Bulk Trash & Yard Waste
• Butane/Propane Cylinders
• Medicines & Medical Waste
• Asbestos/PCBs/Radioactive Items
Waste Handling Instructions:
• Leave products in original, marked containers. If unlabeled, please label contents clearly.
• Place leaking containers in a second container of like material (glass for corrosives, metal for flammables).
• Place items securely in boxes or bins (no trash bags) in the trunk of the car or bed of pickup.
• Remain in vehicle and allow staff to unload waste.
These events are for Bedford residents only. Residents of other cities will be turned away. Commercial, business or industrial waste cannot be accepted under Texas regulations.
DFW Reclaimers will also be there to accept all Electronic Waste materials.
Some examples of things they collect:
UPS battery back-ups
Audio video equipment