Fort Worth: Learn the basics of water conservation
Using less water is not only good for the environment; it is also great for saving money on your water bill. Check out these water-saving seminars.
All seminars take place from 6-8 p.m. at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas, 1700 University Drive.
- March 14. Gardening for Wildlife.
- April 11. Texas Plants.
- May 9. Foodscaping.
- June 13. Selecting the Perfect Turf.
- July 11. Drip Irrigation DIY.
- Aug. 15. Water-Efficient Landscape Design.
- Sept. 12. Weeds and Watering.
- Oct. 10. Composting.
- Nov. 14. Herb Gardening.
Learn more about each seminar and register online.