KISD: PreK-1st Grade Roundup
Keller ISD will hold its annual Pre-Kindergarten through First-Grade Roundup for the 2019-20 school year April 1-5, 2019.
The Roundup is an opportunity for new students to register who will be entering Keller ISD for the first time and will be in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten or First Grade for the 2019-20 school year.
Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Registration will take place from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. each day, April 1-5, with special evening hours from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2.
Beginning Monday, March 25, through Friday, March 29, parents can contact your home campus to schedule a registration appointment. Appointments will not be available until that time.
Who is eligible to register?
Kindergarten: Any child who will be at least five (5) years old on September 1, 2019.
First Grade: Any child who will be at least six (6) years old on September 1, 2019, and is not currently enrolled in kindergarten in Keller ISD.
Parents will need to bring the following items with them to registration:
1. Parent/Guardian Identification (Valid Photo ID)
2. Student Identification. If the student is 11 years old or younger, parents must produce a certified birth certificate. If a birth certificate is not available, parents must complete the Birth Certificate Exception form and provide one of the following options:
- Adoption Records
- Church Baptismal Record
- School ID Card
- Hospital Birth Record
- Any other legal document that establishes identity
3. Current Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract)
5. Completed Enrollment Form (Registro en Líne Española). Completion of the form prior to registration appointment will expedite the process. (This form will not be available until April 1, 2019)
Parents of incoming pre-kindergarteners can contact their respective Early Learning Center beginning March 25, 2019, to set up a registration appointment for the 2019-20 school year.
To be eligible for Pre-K, students must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1, 2019, and must meet one of the following guidelines:
- Unable to speak or comprehend the English language
- Eligible for national free or reduced lunch program
- Currently in or has ever been in foster care in Texas
- The child of an Active Duty member of the Armed Forces, including the state military forces or reserves, or who has been injured or deceased while serving on Active Duty
- The child of a police officer, firefighter, or emergency medical responder, seriously injured or killed in the line of duty and received the Star of Texas Award.
Early Learning Center North
10310 Old Denton Road
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Central and Timber Creek Feeder Pattern
Early Learning Center South
3975 Summerfields Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Keller and Fossil Ridge Feeder Pattern