Two Upcoming Elections in the City of Saginaw
- Street Maintenance Sales Tax Election – May 9th: Saginaw Voters originally approved the Street Maintenance Sales Tax in 2007 and extended it in 2011. The sales tax currently generates approximately $350,000 that allows the City to repair your streets each year.
- Saginaw is having an election on the Street Maintenance Sales Tax election with early voting from April 27 through May 5. May 9th is Election Day. Click the following link for more information: www.ci.saginaw.tx.us/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/505.
- Saginaw City Council Election – May 9th: The City of Saginaw is having a City Council Election on Saturday, May 9th. Early voting is from April 27th through May 5th.
- The local site for early voting is the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD Administration Building 6-Training Room, 1200 Old Decatur Road. The following candidates will be listed on the ballot:
- Mayor: Gary Brinkley
- Councilmember Place 2: Cindy Bighorse, James Patterson, Patrick Farr
You can view early voting information for the May Election by browsing: http://www.ci.saginaw.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/5675.