Free Social Security Education Workshop
This Thursday, April 23rd Educate DFW at 10 am will share information on Social Security. Here are the workshop details:
Understanding when and from where you will receive your income is the foundation of a successful retirement. One of the most important phases of retirement planning is understanding Social Security benefits. Come learn about:
• Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.
• The current state of the Social Security system…What does it mean to you?
• How continuing to work will impact your Social Security Benefit.
• How to coordinate Social Security benefits with your spouse.
• How your Social Security affects your taxes.
• How Required Minimum Distributions can really mess things up.
• How to coordinate your benefits with your other sources of retirement income.
• It’s not just 62, Full Retirement age and 70!
The rules are different for singles, couples, widows/widowers, divorcées, and disabled dependents. Even a seemingly small decision can add many dollars to the checks you’ll receive over your lifetime. Early benefits could be a BIG mistake!
Main Phone: (817) 788-7710
Hurst Senior Activities Center
700 Heritage Circle
Hurst, TX 76053
** Sign up at the Activities Center to attend **