The Fort Worth Library wants to give your career a boost!
Improve your computer technology skills by attending free classes in Adobe Photoshop and Web Development.Taught by University of Texas at Arlington instructors, these courses provide solid foundations in the subject matter and put you on the path toward certification.
dClasses take place at:
eSkills Library & Job Center
2800 Stark St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
Learn to create and edit professional-quality graphics using the industry standard: Photoshop. This course introduces students to the software’s design tools, color palettes and effects. Turn a commonplace image into an advertisement by scaling, adding text and saturating.
- 6 – 8 p.m. • Tuesdays • March 1 – April 5
- 6 – 8 p.m. • Tuesdays • April 19 – May 24
Introduction to Web Development
Learn the basics of building Web pages. This course introduces the essential elements of design and development, including HTML, style sheets, information architecture and usability.
- 6 – 8 p.m. • Thursdays • March 3 – April 7
- 6 – 8 p.m. • Thursdays • April 21 – May 26
Enrollment and Policy Guidelines
- Classes are free of charge but space is limited; therefore, prospective students must complete an application and a brief computer-skills assessment. To submit an application and complete the assessment, visit the eSkills Library & Job Center (2800 Stark St., 76112) or the Central Library (500 W. 3rd St., 76102).
- Each course series meets once per week for six weeks at the eSkills Library & Job Center.
- Prospective students should be comfortable working in an MS Windows environment and familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.