Irving ISD: Sample Language Arts Materials Are Available for Review.
Sample Language Arts materials are available for review at Irving ISD Elementary and Middle School campuses until January 25th.
Instructions to access these materials online are available at each campus. You may rate these materials by clicking here.
Irving ISD parents and other members of the community are invited to review sample instructional materials for English Language Arts and Reading classes adopted by the state last fall. Print and digital products are available at all elementary and middle school libraries through January 25. Digital evaluation forms will be available for anyone wishing to leave their feedback. The materials will be implemented in the 2019-2020 school year for the following Irving ISD classes:
- English Language Arts and Reading, K-8
- Spanish Language Arts and Reading, K-2 Bilingual/ K-5 Dual Language
- Handwriting K-5 (English and Spanish)
- Spelling, 1-6 (English and Spanish)
- Personal Financial Literacy (High School)
For more information, click here.