Euless: Discover the Library’s New Book Locker
Now you can check out or return library materials 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
The Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library has recently installed a Book Locker at City Hall. This self-serve kiosk lets you pick up or return library books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
How to use the Book Locker:
- Call (817-685-1480) or go to www.eulesstx.gov/library and click on the Online Catalog link to put an item on hold. When calling you can tell the library staff that you want to use the Book Locker. Or, if you reserve a book online, change the Pickup Library to “Book Locker” before you submit your request.
- You will be notified when your item is ready for pick up.
- When you are at the Book Locker to retrieve your item, click on “Borrow” and scan your library card.
- Accept the item listed on the screen and the door will open on the locker that contains your hold.
- Remove your item and close the locker door.
- Drop off any library material by placing it in the return slot.
Using the Book Locker is fast and easy. And, since it’s located outdoors, you can use it any time, any day of the week. Visit the Book Locker on the south side of City Hall at 201 North Ector Drive.