Fort Worth: Sewer improvements planned for Stop Six and Rosedale area
The city will update residents about the construction schedule for sewer improvements on several street segments and easements at a meeting scheduled for 6 p.m., Monday, March 25, at Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, 1901 Amanda Ave.
Street segments impacted by the construction include:
- Burke Road from Quails Lane to 120 feet south.
- Anglin Drive from Eastland Road to Virgil Street.
- East Berry Street from Candace Drive to Carey Street.
- Hilldale Road from Garden Lane to 350 feet north.
- Rosedale Street/Tension Drive from Stalcup Road to the Union Pacific Railroad right of way.
- Village Creek Road from 100 feet north of the Pinson Street/Village Creek Road intersection to 900 feet north.
- Tierney Road from 250 feet north of the Meadowbrook Drive/Tierney Road intersection to 650 feet north.
- Clotell Court from East Berry Street to the dead end.
- Easement from Dillard Street to 90 feet east.
- Easement between MacArthur Drive and Wainwright Drive from 100 feet east of Stalcup Road to Carverly Drive.
- Easement between Wainwright Drive and Eisenhower Drive from 100 feet east of Stalcup Road to Carverly Drive.
- Easement from Victoria Place to Carverly Drive.
- Easement from Village Creek Road to 1,120 feet west.
- Easement from Tierney Road to 930 feet east.
- Easement between Hughes Avenue and Tahoe Drive from Hardeman Street to 400 feet south.
- Easement between Tahoe Drive and Carmel Avenue from Hardeman Street to 440 feet south.
- Easement between Carmel Avenue and Burke Road from Hardeman Street to 400 feet south.
- Easement between Burke Road and Wilhelm Street from 400 feet south of Hardeman Street to 700 feet north.
- Easement from Burke Road to 200 feet east.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the construction schedule and find out how it will impact residents.
To learn more, contact project manager Liam Conlon at 817-392-6824.