Saginaw City Council Runoff Election Information – June 8, 2019
There will be a runoff election on Saturday, June 8, 2019 for the office of Councilmember Place 1. This position was included on the May 4, 2019 Election Ballot. However, none of the three candidates received more than 50% of the total number of votes. This automatically results in a runoff election between the two candidates that received the most votes in that election. They are listed below. Early voting begins on Monday, May 28, 2019 and continues through June 4, 2019. The schedule is below. The local site is at the EMS-ISD Administration Building 6-Training Room, 1200 Old Decatur Road.
- Shawn Morrison
- Charles E. Beasley
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE:
- May 28-31 (Tuesday-Friday) from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- June 1 (Saturday) from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- June 2 (Sunday) from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- June 3-4 (Monday-Tuesday) from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
ELECTION DAY VOTING:
· Voting on Election Day, June 8th, will be from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Fire Station 1-Training Room, 400 S. Saginaw Blvd.
Election results will be posted on the Tarrant County Elections website, www.tarrantcounty.com/elections on the evening of June 8, 2019.