Fort Worth: Construction to start on water utility lines and streets in Near Southside
Make plans to attend the Near Southside Infrastructure Improvements Project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m., Monday, July 15, at Broadway Baptist Church, 305 W, Broadway Ave. room 302 to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
Existing water and sewer lines are scheduled for replacement and the streets will be rehabilitated on portions of the following streets:
- Daggett Avenue from Henderson Street to Hemphill Street.
- Broadway Avenue from Henderson Street to Jennings Avenue.
- Peter Smith Street from Hemphill Avenue to Jennings Avenue.
- Tucker Street from College Avenue to Lipscomb Street.
- Hattie Street from Jennings Avenue to May Street.
- Cannon Street from Lipscomb Street to Hemphill Street and from Hemphill Street to Jennings Avenue.
- Leuda Street from Hemphill Street to Jennings Avenue.
- Grainger Street from Leuda Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Hurley Avenue from Magnolia Avenue to Oleander Street.
- College Avenue from Morphy Street to Magnolia Avenue.
- Alston Avenue from Morphy Street to Magnolia Avenue.
- Washington Avenue from Magnolia Avenue to Oleander Street.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.