City Council preview: Tuesday, Dec. 10
The following information is a preview of items being discussed at City Council and committee meetings on Dec. 3.
All meetings are held at Fort Worth City Hall, 200 Texas St. Complete meeting agendas are available online.
If you can not attend a meeting in person, you can watch them online at Fort Worth TV.
City Council Work Session, 3 p.m., Room 290
- Councilmembers will review the city’s teen curfew ordinance, as required every three years. Public hearings are scheduled on Dec. 17, 2019, and Jan. 24, 2020. If the council fails to act, the curfew ordinance would expire on Jan. 24, 2020.
- Another report will discuss the opportunity zone program and the selected tracts sent to the Texas governor’s office for official designation.
- The Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce will present an update on its latest initiatives.
City Council meeting, 7 p.m., City Council Chambers
- Councilmembers will vote on a resolution supporting the continued service of Ed Kraus as police chief. Kraus, who had been interim chief since May, was named chief last week.
- The City Council will vote on resolutions appointing directors of appraisal boards in Tarrant, Denton, Parker and Wise counties.