Join the Library’s Winter Reading Club
The Library’s Winter Reading club starts January 20, registration begins January 13. Children ages 0-12 can sign up at the Youth Services or Circulation Desk and receive their punch card and book bag. The club runs for 12 weeks, ending Saturday, April 11.
How does it work?
Starting on Monday, January 13, children can begin tracking the number of books they read and receive a decal to add to the S’More Reader Wall.
▪ All materials must be checked out from the Colleyville Public Library.
▪ Books must be kept at least one night.
How do I count my reading?
Reading will be counted by book titles.
▪ 5 books = 1 decal to add to the S’More Reader Wall and an entry into the Grand Prize Drawing!
▪ Children who check out books once a week for 10 out of the 12 week session will receive a cool prize.
▪ Keep track of check outs with the punch card attached to the bag received at registration. Punches are received at the circulation counter.
For more information, contact the library at 817.503.1150.