CVS Health opens new COVID-19 drive-thru test sites
CVS Health will open 44 new COVID-19 test sites at select drive-thru locations across Texas, including seven in Tarrant County. These new sites will use self-swab tests and will be available to people who meet Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria, in addition to age guidelines.
New testing sites in Tarrant County:
- CVS Pharmacy, 825 S. Crowley Road, Crowley.
- CVS Pharmacy, 3614 Camp Bowie, Blvd. Fort Worth.
- CVS Pharmacy, 4203 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie.
- CVS Pharmacy, 3701 Ira E. Woods Ave., Grapevine.
- CVS Pharmacy, 801 N. Tarrant Parkway, Keller.
- CVS Pharmacy, 1301 N. Saginaw, Saginaw.
Patients must register in advance to schedule an appointment.
Patients must stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window, where they will be provided with a test kit and instructions. A CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly. Tests will be sent to an independent third-party lab for processing.